Monday, April 24, 2006

HOW ABOUT IT, GUYS?

This is an invitation to ask questions, challenge statements, pose puzzles or just generally vent. You send me your input marked "Ask A Troll" by email [click on "Troll Talk" here or on the sidebar to the right], and I will post it and whatever kind of response I can come up with over here. Comments are then open to all. Anonymous posts, as long as they stay relatively polite, are welcome, if not exactly encouraged.

I'm not sure where this would go that the blog itself couldn't, but we could think of it as "Troll Landers", or a safe place to say what needs saying...

1 Comments:

Blogger bear said...

Tell me what would make you Troll the happiest given your current situation. Fantasize as much as you like. Just make up one scenario you'd be happy with if you can't decide. Make it span a long time like decades too, so we can see where everyone ends up.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home